Help Make Our House A Home
You can imagine the amount of supplies our house goes through with up to 10 children at any given time! That's why we are so thankful to the many donors that continue to purchase items from our wish list. Your donation of towels, soap, diapers, sheets and more makes a big difference to the families we serve, and helps us to make this house a home.
Our Amazon Wish List helps us to easily oranize the many items we need to help create a comfortable environment for our families. From dressers to batteries, our list includes items in a wide range of prices and sizes.
AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know–the same prices, products, and service. The only difference is that when you shop on AmazonSmile, Amazon will donate 0.5% of what you spend on eligible purchases to Project Home Indy.
The Big Ten Fund was created by Bob LeZotte to help ensure that PHI has a reserve of funding for these 10 expenses that are outside of the general operating budget. If you’d like to contribute, please be sure to indicate your wish to donate to this fund on the form.
Your generous donation will help us provide the following items to our residents:
- Childcare costs while waiting for Government Subsidized Childcare Vouchers (CCDF)
- College application fees
- Dental expenses not covered by Medicaid
- Prescription costs before mom and baby are eligible for Medicaid or insurance
- Prescription co-pays or over-the-counter medications
- Transportation for events/appointments that are not on the bus line
- Interview clothing
- School uniforms
- School field trip expenses