As a small non-profit organization, we rely upon the kindness and generosity of our individual and corporate donors. Financial donations can be made by clicking “Donate Now”. All donations are greatly appreciated, and tax deductible.
We are so thankful that so many donors continue to purchase items from our wish list. You can imagine the amount of supplies our house goes through with up to ten children at any given time. Your donation of towels, soap, diapers, or sheets makes a big difference to the families we serve, and helps us to make this house a home.
Please check our amazon.com wishlist for our latest needs.
In addition, you can make your shopping trip at Amazon count through Amazon Smile:
A Donation of Any Amount will help us build our “Big Ten” Fund for our residents. This fund was created by Bob LeZotte to ensure that PHI has a “reserve” of funding that can be used for our families’ needs that are outside of the general operating budget. Please be sure to indicate your wish to donate to this fund on the online form! Your generous donation will help us to provide the following items to our residents
- Childcare Costs while waiting for the Government Subsidized Childcare Voucher (CCDF) to be in effect
- An Application Fee for College Admission
- Dental Expenses (Often Not Covered by Medicaid)
- Prescription Costs before Mom and Baby are eligible for Medicaid or Insurance
- The purchase of Interview Clothing
- School Uniforms
- School Field Trip Expenses
- Prescription Co-Pays or Over-the-Counter Medications
- Transportation for Events/Appointments that are not on the Bus Line
- Hair Cuts