Help Make Our House A Home
You can imagine the amount of supplies our house goes through with up to 10 children at any given time! That's why we are so thankful to the many donors that continue to purchase items from our wish list. Your donation of towels, soap, diapers, sheets and more makes a big difference to the families we serve, and helps us to make this house a home.
Our home is not so different from your home. We go through the same types of items that your family uses daily. But with 10 people in our family, we go through a lot! Please consider organizing a donation drive or giving any of the following items:
- Paper products: paper towels, toilet paper, facial tissues, napkins
- Baby supplies: diapers (sizes 3, 4, and 5) and wipes
- Cleaning supplies: dishwashing detergent, hand soap, dish soap, disinfectant spray, bathroom cleaners, toilet bowl cleaners, kitchen cleaners
- Laundry supplies: free and clear detergent (high-efficiency and regular), free and clear fabric softener/dryer sheets
- Trash bags: kitchen size
- New sippy cups
- New linens, like twin sheets, crib sheets, bath towels, hand towels, and washcloths
Call us at 317-925-0980 or email us at INFO@projecthomeindy.org to arrange a time to drop off your donations.
AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know–the same prices, products, and service. The only difference is that when you shop on AmazonSmile and choose Project Home Indy as your charity of choice, Amazon will donate 0.5% of what you spend on eligible purchases to Project Home Indy.