Becoming a Resident at Project Home Indy
Project Home Indy provides a nurturing residential environment to enable homeless teenage girls who are pregnant or parenting to gain self-sufficiency. PHI has room to house five pregnant or parenting teens for up to two years.
We accept young women who:
- Are 15 to 19 years old at the time of intake
- Are at risk of homelessness
- Are pregnant OR parenting one child under the age of 3
- Are interested in long term housing for up to two years while they build skills to become self sufficient
- Are willing to participate in education, whether that is their high school education, a GED class, vocational education, or secondary education
- Are willing to follow program rules and requirements
- Are committed to a drug, alcohol and tobacco free environment
- Are committed to building on their existing parenting skills and planning for their future as an independent family
Project Home is not able to accept residents who have a documented history of violence, arson, or dealing drugs.
If you or someone you know would be a good candidate for our residential program, please download our referral form here. The Program Administrator will contact you as soon as possible regarding admission to the program.